Lindy Exchange Web Processing System 1 REV 53
This is the home of the Lindy Exchange Web Processing System. If you reached this page
instead of the lindy exchange you were looking for,
you probably followed an invalid
link. Visit the main page of the exchange and follow their links.
LEWPS is currently live and being used by multiple exchanges.
- Users can sign-up for an account and update their contact info.
- Shopping cart system supports weekend passes, t-shirts, housing, hosting, and volunteer
sign-up. Housing, volunteering, and hosting forms are fully customizable. An unlimited number of custom forms can be added
for specialty items like individual classes, competetion entries, food preferences, etc.
- Users can add and remove items to/from their account and pay
for multiple items at once.
- Pay-by-check option sends a voucher code that helps admins quickly update payment
status to an account.
- Paying by Paypal allows for hands-free updating of payment status in LEWPS. No more
updating 200 Paypal payments manually!
- Admin notification section provides real-time logging of user activity and
- Admins can modify user data and take over a user account if necessary.
- Admin overview page
shows color coded account activation status as well as items added to shopping card and/or paid / comped as well as housing requests and hosting offers.
- Site can be configured for scheduled price changes (tiered pricing), granular
and some tweaking of registration questions.
- Private voting section gives admins the ability to vote on issues relating to event
All voting members can add and vote on issues. This has significantly reduced the number of
the emails and meetings required for ORLX, but I don't think any other exchange has used it.
- Site layout and look configurable with CSS. Most website text can be changed
through the admin interface. There is a basic CSS theme and a fancy
designed by Nick Olinger!
- Admin statistics and graphing include summaries of passes sold, number of active
accounts, shirts that need ordering, forms filled out, and income totals.
- Discounts can be assigned by name prior to account creation. For example, members of
a club can be listed as receiving a discount which will be applied if/when they
sign up. Complimentary passes can also be assigned (for DJs, volunteers, etc).
- Exporting of tabulated data for local processing.
- Downloading of entire raw database (for backups).
- Ability to upload multimedia directly through web interface.
- Add pages to build your website.
- Automated system backups
LEWPS is available to any exchange for 1% of payments made through the website (paypal or checks). Contact
email@example.com if you are intersted.